Effective, liveable, cost-efficient
The regulatory requirements, technical developments and the dynamic development of the business areas place high demands on a well-functioning security dispositive.
- easily liveable,
- economical and
are attributes that distinguish a security framework.
The outstanding, diversified know-how and the profound experience of all ISPIN consultants allows our business security consulting to provide the best possible support.
Depending on the customer's preference, ISPIN acts as a coach or takes over the full responsibility for the mandate.
- Security Officer Service (SOS)
- Cyber security and information security are both broad, complex topics and can usually not be fully covered with the limited ressources of SMEs
- SOS is a highly specialized outsourcing service offering access to every field of expertise in information security; with predictable costs
- Implementation, introduction and training of Business Continuity Management
- Implementation and introduction of Risk Management Systems
- Security Frameworks (ISMS): 15 years of experience in over 100 projects, helping companies to build stable and practicable requirements, processes and infrastructures
- Support and assistance of Security Officers
- Analysis of the current security situation, evaluation of regulatory requirements, definition of the apsired security level and development of a masterplan in order to reach it
- Support for companies to comply with standards and regulations
- Assessments and audits according to ISO 2700x, ISO 20000, ISO 31000, CobiT, PCI-DSS, IKS, Nerc CIP, Finma (especially RS08/07, RS08/21 and RS16/x), SANS CSC-20, Data Protection Act or BSI